Friday, March 25, 2011

peter, peter pumpkin eater

Peter ain't gonna eat this pumpkin unless he wants a set of dentures ....

... this little darling was wood which i've spruced up, then there's the Pumpkin Recipe teatowel cushion, i thought how utterly fabulous it would look thrown on a couch with pumpkin perched up somewhere nearby. I think they make a very attractive couple.

A few shots of the fair tonight. I think our area is definitely more sparce in comparison to the others but hey, it's the quality not the quantity huh? Am i right or am i right?




... a 1981 teatowel.

Do you know what that means? It means that it was made the same year all ya'll turning 30 were born! I've been racking my brains to think of someone i know who's turning 30 and would love the quirkiness of a vintage teatowel cushion to cuddle up to. I'm drawing a blank.

A little shot of my swing tags which i made... i didn't want something too perfect - not to mention the fact that this is a fair not david jones ...

3 comments:

  1. Looks amazing! Would love to hear what sells, and what the response was.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gee lovie you go all out...LOVE the tags..would love a tutorial on how you made them! Good luck and don't forget my very techinical determination for discounts...how lovely is the person ? and by lovely I mean, sweet etc, you know one of "our" kind ha...I always say, if they are lovely I will discount the moon but if they are not they won't get one cent off...ha xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The tags are excellent! Love everything you are selling, and I now want a 1974 teatowel cushion!

    ReplyDelete