Saturday, September 17, 2011

Farmers Flowers

I look forward to the farmers markets every month for one reason.
Flowers!

These pretties brightened up morning tea with some girlfriends on the front deck ...

  The kitchen
 The living room
 And the bedroom smells divine with these fragrant roses
 
I'm thinking of getting a canary. I was at cottage garden nursery and the little canary down there sings so sweetly, it really made me smile.

Spring is such a glorious season. The streets are lined with flowers and the smell of jasmine and freshly cut grass fills the air. If only it could always be spring - but then, if it was, we wouldn't appreciate it as much would we?

1 comment:

  1. Flowers make me happy too. I only live five minutes from the Brisbane Flower markets so venture there on a Monday post school drop off. We want to sell our house, and flowers sell houses... I hope! I'll try anything!
    As usual your style is bang-on magazine worthy cool.

    ReplyDelete