Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Cocktails with Don Draper?

If only that were fact not fiction. I bought this lil vintage coat off ebay in the HOPE that Don materialises in a couple of months on Madison Avenue.

Ain't she a pearler?

It seems everyone's off skipping the light fantastic in the US over the coming months. A girl i work with is right this second in LA and loads of other peeps are gearing up for a sneaky O/S hol. Including moi. Uh huh. That's right. I'm outta here and closely eyeing the AUD as it slowly redeems itself from a pitiful two weeks. Thankfully, majority of my cash was exchanged back in August, but i have a sneaking suspicion that come November, it'll be pretty attractive again for more spending.

I had planned on attending an LA Lakers game and i'm being told that the NBA may not be playing until the end of the year!!!!!! What's with all the Union disputing carry on everywhere. Just get on with it people!

4 comments:

  1. That's a great coat. Love it. I wish I were going o/s. I have friends who go over regularly, purely to buy the vintage clothes. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Unions. Don't trust 'em.

    But in your coat!? I'm sure you could convince any boiler-suit to do anything!

    It's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello lovely, it was fab to see you yesterday. Very exciting news on the os trip...so jealous xx Katherine

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the your coat. You'll have your pick of Don Draper's wearing that.

    ReplyDelete